Hello, this is Norbert. I am the founder of GETLIFTED AUDIO MASTERING.
I’ve been in the music industry for 20 years and have gained a lot of experience as a DJ, producer, student, mixing and mastering engineer. Together we will find your individual outstanding sound to make you stand out from the rest!
If you have any questions I would be happy if you contact me.
I can help you with
- of Stems
- for Vinyl
- for Streaming (Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube (also Video), Soundcloud, and more)
- Vinyl-Cut at R.A.N.D. MUZIK (Cuts listed at Discogs)
- Dialog and Foley Editing (References/Credits listed at IMDB)
- Analog-Mastering for € 36 per Song
- Stem-Analog-Mastering for € 30 per Song + € 6 per Stem/Track
- I give 10% discount if you have more than 5 songs to master.
- Mixing, Audio-Restoration, Editing for € 36 per hour worked
- VAT is included in all prices.
In the mastering process I
- fix problematic frequencies and improve imbalances missed in the mixing process.
- improve tonal balance by creating an even distribution of frequencies. A balanced frequency spectrum helps dynamic recordings translate on different playback systems.
- manage dynamic range, control transient spikes, and increase loudness. Dynamic range compression also “glues” each element into a cohesive whole.
- remove pops, clicks, and other unwanted noises from the sound source.
- apply stereo enhancement to balance the stereo field and add dimension. Widening your mix will create a more focused low-end and help it sound bigger. It also improves the listening experience.
- clean up the frequency range from low-end rumble and harsh high-frequencies.
- increase overall perceived loudness to reach commercial levels.
- ensure all the songs in an album or EP sound consistent and balanced.
What I need
- WAV (16Bit / 44.1 kHz or higher) files for the mastering process
- Information on which platform or medium the publication will be published on
- Please send me a download link from Wetransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, … to your audio files
Additionally, for the best possible masters, I recommend removing any pre-mastering processing such as limiting, and keeping the highest peak-level of each song at -6dB or less. This allow me enough headroom to best sculpt the dynamics and over-all sound of your songs. Finished songs are delivered as downloadable WAV files.
This is how you get your mastered music back
Finished masters are made as .wav (16 bit / 44.1 kHz CD quality) and .mp3 (320 kbps) files. These files can be downloaded via a link I will send you by e-mail.
Free Mastering Sample
The free mastering sample is a 1-2 minute audio sample of your song. You will receive the audio sample within 72 hours.