Hey, Norbert here. I’m the founder of GETLIFTED AUDIO MASTERING.
Long story short!
I’ve always loved music. I wanted to be a DJ since the age of 13 and I started to collect vinyl at the age of 16. On weekends I played my vinyl, mostly Hip-Hop beats in youth clubs and after a while my friends started freestyling over it. Djing had turned into a real passion. In the beginning I was only interested in scratching and playing beats for my friends. But after a while I was also interested in producing my own beats. After few years of producing I was so frustrated with the sound of my beats that I started to learn how to master music. For me it was always clear that mastering is very important. Because if your music doesn’t sound professional you might upset potential fans of your music.
And now after 18 years of djing, creating, studying, mixing and mastering I want to help you to find your individual outstanding sound!
I can help you with:
- of Stems
- for Vinyl
- for Streaming (Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube (also Video), Soundcloud, and more)
- Vinyl-Cut at R.A.N.D. MUZIK (Cuts listed at Discogs)
- Dialog and Foley Editing (References/Credits listed at IMDB)
- Analog-Mastering for € 36 per Song
- Stem-Analog-Mastering for € 30 per Song + € 6 per Stem/Track
- I give 10% discount if you have more than 5 songs to master.
- Mixing, Audio-Restoration, Editing for € 36 per hour worked
- VAT is included in all prices.
In the mastering process I:
- fix problematic frequencies and improve imbalances missed in the mixing process.
- improve tonal balance by creating an even distribution of frequencies. A balanced frequency spectrum helps dynamic recordings translate on different playback systems.
- manage dynamic range, control transient spikes, and increase loudness. Dynamic range compression also “glues” each element into a cohesive whole.
- remove pops, clicks, and other unwanted noises from the sound source.
- apply stereo enhancement to balance the stereo field and add dimension. Widening your mix will create a more focused low-end and help it sound bigger. It also improves the listening experience.
- clean up the frequency range from low-end rumble and harsh high-frequencies.
- increase overall perceived loudness to reach commercial levels.
- ensure all the songs in an album or EP sound consistent and balanced.
What I need:
- WAV (16Bit / 44.1 kHz or higher) files for the mastering process
- Information on which platform or medium the publication will be published on
- Please send me a download link from Wetransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, … to your audio files
Additionally, for the best possible masters, I recommend removing any pre-mastering processing such as limiting, and keeping the highest peak-level of each song at -6dB or less. This allow me enough headroom to best sculpt the dynamics and over-all sound of your songs. Finished songs are delivered as downloadable WAV files.
This is how you get your mastered music back:
Finished masters are made as .wav (16 bit / 44.1 kHz CD quality) and .mp3 (320 kbps) files. These files can be downloaded via a link I will send you by e-mail.
Free Mastering Sample
The free mastering sample is a 1-2 minute audio sample of your song. You will receive the audio sample within 72 hours.