Behind GETLIFTED stands Norbert Gerhold, studied audio engineer
with many years of experience. He combines the best of two worlds, digital and analog.
You will get:
– WAV (16 Bit / 44.1 kHz CD quality) and mp3 (320 kbps)
What i do with your music in the mastering process:
– Emphasize or reduce frequencies to improve the overall mix
– Fix problematic frequencies and improve imbalances missed in the mixing process
– Create tonal balance, so there is an even distribution of frequencies
– Manage dynamics, control transient spikes, and glue tracks
– Remove pops, clicks, and other unwanted noises
– Stereo enhancement to add dimension and balance the stereo field. Widening your mix will help it sound bigger. Stereo enhancement can also help tighten the center image by focusing the low-end.
– Increase overall perceived loudness to reach commercial levels
– Ensure all the songs in an album or EP sound consistent and balanced
– WAV (16Bit / 44.1 kHz or higher) files for the mastering process
– Information on which platform or medium the publication will be published on